NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT PRIOR INITIAL INTERVIEW PROCESS
WARNING: No Recording and Copying
The applicant shall not record, publish, or make a copy of the application process or any contract and document related hereto. The application process is the Cyberbacker, Inc.’s proprietary and intellectual property, therefore any reproduction, recording or reenactment of the application process is prohibited. In the event that the applicant records and copies this application process or any other document hereof, the applicant shall forfeit his/her application to Cyberbacker Inc. and shall be subjected to necessary legal action.
No Affiliation clause
I acknowledge that, in the event of successful progress through the Cyberbacker Inc. application process until the final interview, I will promptly terminate any existing affiliations or engagements with other organizations, competing businesses, or employment.
I hereby declare that all information provided in this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. If thereafter that said information is found to be false, it shall be a sufficient ground to: (a) forfeit my application (if applicant); or (b) sever my relationship with Cyberbacker, Inc. (if independent contractor). Further, I shall solely be responsible for any and all disclosure I made in connection with my application with Cyberbacker, Inc.
I hereby authorize Cyberbacker Inc., its representatives, agents, and/or third-party providers to verify and confirm any and all information pertinent to my educational, employment, and personal background and history, including but not limited to the information that I provided in my application.
I affirm and consent to the disclosure and sharing of my personal information and sensitive personal information, to Cyberbacker, its agents, representatives, and/or third-party providers.
I hereby release, discharge, and waive any and all of my claims/cause of action against Cyberbacker, its representatives, agents, and/or third-party providers regarding my disclosed personal information.
I hereby declare that I am executing this declaration to attest to the truth of the foregoing statements. I was not coerced, forced, or intimidated in signing this declaration, as this was a product of my voluntary act and deed.
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT FOR ASPIRING CYBERBACKERS
This Non-Disclosure Agreement is made and entered between:
Cyberbacker Inc., a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the United States of America, with office address at 2447 Kiesel Ave Ogden, Utah 84401 represented by its CEO Craig Goodliffe, hereinafter referred to as “Cyberbacker Inc.”
I, of legal age, with sound mind and discretion, an applicant for Cyberbacker Inc. hereinafter referred to as “Applicant”.
The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of certain intellectual and confidential information ("Confidential Information").
1. Purpose. This Non-Disclosure Agreement (the “Agreement”) is created for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of confidential and proprietary information of Cyberbacker Inc. to third parties, unauthorized persons, and its competitors.
2. Definition of Confidential Information. "Confidential Information" shall include ALL information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility in Cyberbacker Inc.’s business in which the latter is engaged, including but not limited to the application process, procedures, market niche, marketing strategies, intellectual property, know-how, methods, techniques, documents, trade secrets, assets, operational methods, contractual information, and the like, that are disclosed by reason of this Agreement or any other communication with Cyberbacker Inc. in trust and confidence and will not disclose any of such Confidential Information to any third party and competitors.
3. Obligations of Applicant. The Applicant shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in the strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of Cyberbacker Inc. The Applicant shall not, without the prior written approval of Cyberbacker Inc., use for the Applicant’s own benefit, publish, copy, upload in internet platforms, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Cyberbacker Inc., any Confidential Information. The Applicant shall return to Cyberbacker Inc. any and all records, notes, and other written, printed, or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately. The Applicant shall immediately: (a) remove or destroy any and all tangible or intangible material acquired through any means; (b) give notice and submit proof to Cyberbacker Inc. of the actual destruction and removal of the same.
4. Specific Performance; Indemnification; Notification. The Applicant acknowledges that Cyberbacker Inc. shall suffer irreparable damages resulting directly or indirectly in the event that the terms and conditions of this Agreement are violated. Further, Cyberbacker Inc. is entitled to damages, and shall seek an injunction to prevent Applicant from violating, or continuing to violate, this Agreement, notwithstanding, any other rights, remedies, or courses of action available under the law. The Applicant hereby undertakes to exempt Cyberbacker Inc. from any harm, loss, claim, liability, or expense attributable to or resulting from the Applicant's use or disclosure of Confidential Information without any authorization from the former. Furthermore, Applicant shall fully cooperate in any effort made by Cyberbacker Inc. to secure, protect, and redress such unauthorized use or disclosure. Finally, the Applicant hereby undertakes that he or she shall immediately notify Cyberbacker Inc. such Applicant becomes aware of any unauthorized disclosure or use of such Confidential Information.
5. Time Periods. Unless otherwise released in writing, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall remain effective and bind the Applicant until such Confidential Information, as determined by Cyberbacker, Inc., no longer qualifies as a trade secret or beneficial to Cyberbacker, Inc.
6. Relationships. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to constitute the Applicant as a partner, joint venturer, independent contractor, or employee of Cyberbacker Inc.
7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is hereafter declared invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under the law, all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by, construed, applied, and enforced in accordance with laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles.
9. Waiver. Nothing herein or hereafter shall be construed as a waiver by Cyberbacker, Inc. to enforce its rights under this Agreement and to undertake courses of action available under the law.
10. Effective Date. This Non-Disclosure Agreement shall become effective and binding on the date and time the Applicant submitted "I agree" before taking the Values Assessment.
I, the Applicant, acknowledge that I have read this Non-Disclosure Agreement in its entirety and hereby undertake to comply with its terms and conditions. I understand that I am required to abide by the provisions of this agreement in order to move forward with the Values Assessment and other phases of this application process. Failure to agree will render my application to Cyberbacker Inc. void and forfeited.
I have read and agree to the terms of the Non-Disclosure Agreement